Do you face any of these issues?
Do your interviewers have the skills and confidence to ask the right questions to accurately select job candidates who are able and willing to perform the job?
Do your interviewers know how to make a positive impression on candidates to increase job acceptance rates?
Do your interviewers know how to evaluate and integrate all the available data to make better hiring decisions?
-Create behavior-based interview questions
-Improve their Questioning techniques by reconstruct and asking the right questions to draw out the potentials in interviewees
-Probe and questions to check for consistency in answers from interviewees
-More adept and able to read the body language of the interviewees
-Create competency requirements for any given position
-Understand why they should conduct behavioral interviews as they are many times more accurate than traditional interviews.
-To understand the process of hiring and implications if hiring wrong people
-Identify and apply the principles of behaviour interviews and performance- based selection methods
-Enhance confidence and professioinal interviewing skills with effective communication strategies and behavioural interviews techniques
-Practise role-playing based on various different situations
-Complete the entire process through testing and reference checking
-Build interviewing skills and confidence.
-Use the interview guide to prepare for and conduct an effective interview while making a positive impression on candidates to increase job acceptance rates.
-Gather and evaluate data on a candidate’s entire profile: experience, knowledge, competencies, and motivations for the right job match
-Make hiring decisions using candidate data evaluation and integration to hire successful candidates who are willing and able to perform the job.
-Develop the competency of Decision Making
Who Must Attend
HR professionals, recruiters, development practitioners and line managers, and anyone who would like to conduct interviews more effective
- Concerns and worries about interviewing job candidates and making selection decisions.
- Skills and techniques to avoid or eliminate concerns.
- four types of information about a candidate that make up a complete array of targets for success:
- knowledge targets
- experience targets
- competency targets
- personal attribute/motivation targets.
- Interview guide as the tool to gather information on the targets for success.
- Planned behavioural questions
- Components of a STAR (Situation/Task, Action, and Result)
- Follow up questions to elicit complete STARs.
- Interview Role-Play ~ using planned behavioural and follow-up questions to gather a complete STAR.
- Motivational fit- its importance to job success, and where to find motivational fit information in the interview.
- Building Rapport, and Managing the Interview;
- Make a positive impression on candidates by meeting their personal needs through rapport-building, and by managing time effectively in the interview.
- Working in triads- Group practice on interviewing
- Evaluating and Integrating the Interview to ensure a strong start for new colleagues
Delegates will actively participate in the process, learning and applying the concepts of behavioural base interviewing throughout this day, as they move from reviewing candidate materials through making a hiring decision.
Interactive presentation, Role play, Case Studies and Simulation
MR SYAMSUL F. AHMAD
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials & Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.