- Do you find too much of your time is wasted on managing documents on the computer?
- Are you looking for a more efficient solution to manage the piling documents at work?
This workshop focuses on the storage and organization of documents to support active work in progress. Without this, documents are created and stored in unmanaged and decentralized manners. This will cost organizations losses in making informed decision based on valuable business information.
- Familiarise and work around elements of Effective Document Management
- Get acquainted with to Document Management related features in SharePoint
- Acquire knowledge to design and implement Document Management system with SharePoint®
Who Must Attend
- IT Managers
- IT Personnel
- Document Controllers
- Introduction to Document Management and SharePoint
- Life cycle of a Document
- Benefits of Document Management
- Best Practices of Document Management
- SharePoint Features - Delivering benefits of Document Management
- Store, organize, and locate documents.
- Ensure the consistency of documents.
- Manage metadata for documents.
- Help protect documents from unauthorized access or use.
- Ensure consistent business processes (workflows) for how documents are handled.
- Documents archival & disposal
Combination of practical and hands-on demostration and practical projects.
Mr CT Tai has combined experience of 15 years in Software Development and Projects Management. The nature of his software projects comprised of customized software development, system integration, SAP ERP implementation and SAP endorsed industry solution. He has involved in one of the largest SAP ERP re-implementation programme, where SharePoint is used extensively as centralized depository for project documentations. He has designed and revamped organizational wide Projects & Portfolio Management (PPM) process, participated in cross-project monitoring and control initiatives, and internal CMMI initiative.
He holds the following qualifications:
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- MBA (specialized in Project Management)
- Certified Scrum Master
Please ask for testimonies
In house arrangement only.
This course is not scheduled as an public seminar.
This course is available on-site | in house | be-spoke basis and can be tailored to suit your organization's needs.
We will conduct the course at the convinience in your office and the date and time agreed.
Please call our Admin office at +603 8074 9056 and speak to your customer service.
Click here to Request for In house Proposal
For overseas clients, payment must be 100% upfront.