Why You Are Exclusively Invited to this event?
Every year, we hold an exclusive conference for Secretaries, Receptionists, Professional Assistants (PA) and Administrators who often manage the lives of important people in the workplace.
BECAUSE YOU ARE THE EXTENSIVE VALUE AND BENEFIT FOR YOUR ORGANISATIONS IN YOUR ROLE
Managing the office of a senior executive whereby you deliver substantial benefits for both them and the business is very different from being a mere assistant. The benefits go beyond mere savings in relation to the executive’s time or effort.
That’s what great Executive Assistants and Personal Assistants do, they deliver substantial value, and that’s what we will be examining, and celebrating, in this secretary conference 2016 in a grand way.
Sponsored Door Gifts for EVERY delegate who attend this exclusive conference because you deserve them.
Delegates will take home in the event with a plethora of practical tips, as well as immediately actionable ideas to increase productivity and impress. But above all, we want to inspire you to go back to your businesses and use what you have learned to add new dimensions to your role. We hope you will agree that we have put together a programme that is a mixture of both the inspirational and practical.
It is time to show your appreciation to your staff who contributes so much to the success of your achievements by nominating them to an appreciation event where their skills and knowledge are continuously upgraded.
- Increase your leadership, influence and ability to get results – without formal authority
- Enhance your confidence, credibility and interpersonal skills
- Develop your technology skills and get up to speed on the latest advances
- Learn techniques for planning and executing project assignments
- Build strategic relationships and a vast network of Executive Assistants
- Find out how to present your best, most productive professional self
- Increase your contribution to the execution of your executive’s and organization’s objectives
Who Must Attend
Secretaries, Office Administrators, Office Managers, Confidential/Executive/Private Secretaries, Personal Secretaries, Principal/Personal/Administrative Assistants, Public Relations Executives, Guest Relations Officers, Customer Relationship Managers & Executives, Account Managers & other frontline and support staff.
Session 1: 5 Key Tools of Managing Office Operation
Session 3: You’re More Powerful Than You Think; Unleash Your Inner confidence to Handle Challenges
Session 4: "First Thing First: How are you REALLY using Your Time?"
Session 5: Managing Stress and Winning Friends
Session 7: Personal Branding
Interactive Presentation and activities
The latest list of invited guest speakers and trainers will be updated soon.
“I like the problem solving session because it related to real life experience.”- Suganeeya K, Senior Lecturer – Olympia College
“ I learn how to manage my work and the relationship with my boss.”- Azlina Ariffin, Secretary - RHB
“Instructor is very knowledgeable.”- Marina Alberto, Secretary - Tung Hup Enterprises Sdn Bhd.
“I enjoyed Effective Communication.”– Michelle Lai, Secretary - Stenta Films (M) Sdn Bhd
“There’s full of input and it’s just a great. I like the time management and problem solving session. The speaker was very good and she gave us helpful tips of managing bosses, work and expectation.”- Comel Hartini Azhar, Secretary - Cradle Fund Sdn Bhd
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Special Early Bird|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Group Fee (Hot Seat)|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of GST, Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.