Competition is fierce. To become a trusted business advisor to your customers, you must learn to use sales skills as a strategic asset against the competition . Your salespeople must be competent at getting your prospects to understand, believe, and value your competitive advantages — so that price isn’t they key decision issue. They must be able to present the selling messages to all the key stakeholders in your customer's organization. They must deal effectively with both the logical and personal issues involved in a sale.
The Competitive Selling skills program teaches your salespeople to construct a specific "road map" to get them to their goal: the sale. It teaches them to anticipate and avoid the pitfalls of roadblocks, detours, and breakdowns along the way caused by the customer's buying process and the competition.
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Develop clear, organized selling strategies for each individual sale and overall account.
- Identify the key stakeholders and understand the "logical" and "personal" motivations that impact each person's buying decision.
- Clarify your advantages versus your competition, and learn how to get your customers to understand, believe, and value your advantages.
- Understand the importance of selling the value of your advantages in order to overcome issues of price, effectiveness or relationship.
- Clarify the most effective selling strategies for winning against your key competition.
- Apply selling skills in closing deals
Who Must Attend
Company’s CEOs, Business Consultants, Sales Managers, Marketeers, Online Sales and Marketing Professionals, Social Media managers and anyone who wants to learn how Insight Selling can help them sell and profit through the roof.
Module 1: Competitive business environment
- Competition in the 21st century
- The impact of competition on an organisation
- Stay relevant in the competitive environment: Mindset, Skills, Process
Module 2: Customer Situation Analysis
- Customer compelling needs to buy
- Understand customer buying cycle and their perception of values
- Systematic process for gathering and organizing key information regarding the customer needs and wants
Module 3: Competitive Situation Analysis
- Define what is ‘win’ for your products
- Establishes a systematic process for identifying how to win in your competitive environment.
- Identify key strength and weakness of your products
- Deep dive into key competitors and conduct competitive analysis.
Module 4: Develop competitive advantage
- Beyond features and benefits
- Develop full values proposition
Day 2 :
Module 5: Competitive sales presentation
- Use the 4 -step persuasion technique to convince your customers
- Summarize the opportunity or gaps
- States the big ideas
- Explain how it works
- Reinforce the benefits
- Practical session : Sales Presentation practice
Module 6: Competitive selling skills
- Develop a questioning strategy to uncover needs that can be uniquely solved by your products
- SPIN Questioning tools
- Negotiate mutual interests
- Negotiate on price
- Practical session : Sales role play
Module 7: Competitive sales strategy
- Understand four types of sales objectives
- Account and stakeholder strategy
Small group discussions, case studies, role-play, interactive presentation and Q&A
We have a faculty of specialist and can cater to your organisation's different levels and specific needs.
For training and advisory services, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +603 8082 3707 | +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,990.00 per pax|
|USD 890.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,390.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,190.00 per pax|
|USD 640.00 per pax|
1. Online Payment by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.