The Project Management Power Crash Course is the perfect career enhancer including a certificate of competency in the shortest possible time with the latest knowledge and the most effective training methods. You receive a comprehensive workbook which is guiding you through the course and offer a complete reference book when you are on the job.
The Project Management practical crash course will equip each participant with the techniques to effectively manage small/medium projects in full responsibility or to contribute in a support function as a Project Coordinator in a large project.
Upon completion of this Project Management course, delegates will be able to:
- Define a project, program, and project management and its processes.
- Determine effective ways of integrating project management and general business management in an organization.
- Determine ways to effectively integrate a project across an entire enterprise to reduce the impact of change.
- Determine how ethics, integrity, and objectivity affect project management.
- Discuss ways of effectively communicating throughout the Project Lifecycle.
- Determine stakeholders and how they affect the project.
- Describe the Project Management Lifecycle and develop a basic project plan.
- Form an effective project team.
- Recognize one’s own work behaviour style and quickly read other people’s styles.
- Identify how to mesh divergent styles together to achieve project success
Who Must Attend
Individuals new to project management or project managers seeking a more practical approach to project management. Functional managers and team members in a leadership role also benefit from an understanding of practical approach of project management for any small and medium size projects.
From beginning to end the program is hands on application based and participants experience doing real project simulation that are as real as they will get in the work environment.
- Project Constraints Analysis
- Project Documentation
- Project Plan and Stages
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Time Limited Resource Scheduling
- Critical Path Analysis
- Programme Evaluation And Review Technique
- Develop Key Stage Work Plans
- Work Allocation
- Managing Changes, Issues and Conflicts
- Interactive presentation
- Case studies
- Active Two-Way Discussion
- Delegates are welcome to bring along their laptop and existing project management related questions for discussion. Up 50 Project Management Templates will be given to each delegate to use and adapt
“In the beginning, I feel that I'm already equipped with sufficient knowledge as a project manager. During the course, I learnt that there are more ways and knowledge to be gained to be an even better project manager. After the course, I feel there is a need to continue improving myself on project management skills with the new knowledge I have learned from Herna. Herna is a very a friendly and knowledgeable trainer.” – Gary Ng, Project Manager of Marketing – Ricoh Malaysia Sdn Bhd
“Through the course, I got to learn more on a role as a project manager. I feel I gained more knowledge about project management. I can now appreciate the tasks and responsibilities done by a project manager. Herna's presentation was clear, loud and precise.”– Freddie, Manager – DST Communications Sdn Bhd. Brunei
“I used to think that project management is all about implementation and documentation skills only. Through this training, I realise that project management is about planning and people communication skills. After the training, I feel project management not only about scope, time and cost. The other important aspect is the people's involvement.” – Jessica, Account Manager – DST Communciations Sdn Bhd, Brunei
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,990.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,590.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,490.00 per pax|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive an E-Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123