Organization’s materials cost constitutes the major cost for the production of their products. Materials cost consist of Ordering Cost, Receiving Cost, Holding Cost, Reject Cost and Purchase Cost. We need to balance or optimize this cost. This Effective Inventory & Store Management course is solely focus on Materials Management.
On completion of the Effective Inventory & Store Management Program, participants will be able:-
- To develop Ordering Parameters / Inventory control techniques
- JIT and Kanban Implementation
- To understand 80/20 principles in life, manufacturing and Store.
- To conduct ABC Analysis
- To calculate Average Inventory Estimation
- To calculate Statistical Safety Stock.
- To Compute Economic Ordering Quantity (EOQ)
- To Calculate Total Planned Average Inventory
- To improve Inventory Turns.
- To conduct Cycle Counting and improve inventory accuracy.
- To analyze Demand Variation and Lead Time Impact on Inventories.
- To initiate Supplier Stocking Programs
- To drive for Consignment Systems programs
- To generate Materials Aging Report and Dispositions.
- To drive for Short Span and Lead Time.
Who Must Attend
- Factory Manager / Production Manager / Executive / Supervisor
- Materials Manager/Executive/Officer
- Warehouse/Store Manager / Executive/ Supervisor
- Production & Materials Planner / Manager
- Purchasing Manager, Executive, Buyer
- Improve inventory management using Economic Order and Purchase Quantity techniques.
- A practical, goal-oriented technique for obtaining control of warehouse operations—the ABC analysis.
- How to motivate your employees to be more productive. Assignment of tasks— how to decide what to assign to whom and when.
- Specific ways to evaluate your own productivity.
- Methodologies for layout planning, reduce travel time and distance with the proper use of space to smooth the flow, layout philosophies and capacity factor guidelines.
- Determine space-building requirements.
- Pinpoint approaches for layout and space resources.
- Various techniques for storage location, use of locator system controls, ABC analysis, how to improve inventory control, establish material location and inventory control guidelines
- Evaluate physical inventory and cycle counting programs.
Lecture, Workshop Activities, Discussion & Calculations.
MBA In Supply Chain Management
Certified HRDF Trainer
Certified Professional Trainer & Facilitator
Mr Yeo is a certified HRDF trainer who specializes Procurement, Warehousing, Logistics and Supply Chain and Operational issues.
Yeo comes with a solid 32 years of corporate working experience in the area of supply chain management. His last tenure before retiring from full time employment was as Company Director cum Supply Chain Manager for a mega French-based company in Melaka.
He started his career as a Storekeeper in a chemical plant and through the years of striving for the best, he worked his way up the ladder to become the Plant Manager before joining another Multinational company in procurement and supply chain management.
Among his tremendous achievement was his success in spearheading a cost reduction exercise and managed to achieve a saving of more than RM6.5 million in three years. He has increased the productivity in the company through intrinsic and extrinsic action plans. He is also instrumental in promoting supply chain management concept to his staff and colleagues in his last company whom he served for 10 years before retiring.
Yeo is passionate about training and coaching others. He loves people, he loves to share. Throughout his career, he has been sharing his skills and knowledge with an open heart. After his retirement from the corporate world, he dedicated his time to conduct more trainings and consultancy.
He has conducted in numerous companies in Malaysia since 2008 in the area of warehousing, purchasing, logistics, supply chain, risk management, `incoterm, and international payment system.
With Yeo’s vast experience in the industry, he brings his experiences to the training room and share all the failures and successes in the Supply Chain field. Many of his participants have raving feedback and commendation for his ability in delivering real-life knowledge, skills and sharing of his life experiences helping them save a lot of times and mistakes along the way.
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Cost Reduction
- Strategic Procurement and Purchasing Management
- Logistics and Shipping Management
- Documentation control on Procurement
- Import and Export Documentation Process
- Incoterm 2020
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,290.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1,690.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1,490.00 per pax|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive a e-Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123