Who Must Attend
LL.B (Hons) London, CLP - Malaysia
K.Pathmanathan, who holds an LL.B (Hons) London, CLP – Malaysia, has been actively involved in the field of education, management and training. He has more than twenty-five years of professional experience as a trainer and principal consultant in various legal areas, including Commercial Contracts, Data Protection, Sexual Harassment, Debt Recovery and now Corporate Liability on Corruption.
• Trained and lectured for private companies and government entities Participants made up of managers, CEOs, CFOs, corporate and government support staff, executives, supervisors and staff of all levels.
• Conducted legal and management seminars for organizations which included providing consultation.
• He has taught in many Government sponsored programs conducted by the FMM, such as the Entrepreneur Development Skills program and also for numerous NGOs.
Benefits of Mr.Pathmanathan as a Trainer
He is able to combine the elements taught in a specific program both legal and management with real life requirements for those on the job.
Mr. Pathmanathan is a hands-on, bilingual trainer who graduated with LL.B (Hons) from theUniversity of London in 1986 and the Certificate In Legal Practice (Mal) in 1987.
He has excellent classroom management skills and is able to bring out the extrovert in participants resulting in in-depth lasting results.
He is the pioneer trainer for some legal programs in Malaysia such as the Contract Management program.
He takes part in seminars and conferences which touch on the latest developments in Malaysia and globally.
Mr Pathma is extremely proficient in the subject matter that he trains on and well sought after by the corporate sector.
Participants have found his training programs to be interesting, highly effective and practical for their daily duties. These have been manifested in the post-training evaluation reports and the strong recommendation by participants for others to attend Mr. Pathma’s programs. He has a personal commitment to help individuals and organizations to achieve their highest potential and vision. His clients are mostly from the petrochemical industries, manufacturing sectors, banking, telecommunications, consumer products and services industries namely big corporate companies such as Petronas, PSMB, Tenaga Nasional, Jabatan Air, Telekom, TM Touch, Hitachi, Tioxide(M) Sdn. Bhd., Ambank, Affin Bank, Bank Rakyat, Nippon Oil Exploration, Hewlett Packard, Penang Port, Penang Bridge Sdn Bhd, Measat Broadcasting Network Systems, Sony, Infineon Technologies, STEC, Wong Engineering, Silterra, Teknik Janakuasa, B Braun, Bax Global, Transocean Malaysia, Harbour Board – Sarawak, Silitek Corporation, Mattel (M), United Sweethearts Garment, Yan Jin (M), BAX Global, Circle Freight, Kintetsu Air Services, Bayview Beach Resort, Cititel Penang, Evergreen Laurel Hotel, DIC Compounds, Sitt Tatt Co, Tim Electronics, Petronas Fertilizer (Kedah) and its subsidiaries, Fed Ex, GD Express, H. K. Lamtech, Advance Sound Products, Paramount Engineering, Motosikal & Enjin Nasional Berhad (Modenas), Yamaha and Sime Tyres International to name a few. Participation from the Government sectors include those from the Land Department, Risda, Felda, Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri, Tentera Laut Diraja Malaysia, Jabatan Kesihatan PP, Customs Department, Local Councils and other government agencies. Mr. Pathmanathan is a hands-on, bilingual trainer who graduated with LL.B (Hons) from the University of London in 1986 and the CLP (Mal) in 1987.
Designation: Advocate & Solicitor
Professional Qualification MBA (Management), UKM
Professional Qualification LLB)Hons) London University of East London
Professional Certificate in Legal Practice
Praticising lawyer since 2007
AREAS OF LITIGATION EXPERTISE:
1.Criminal Litigation which includes criminal breach of trust under Section 420 Penal Code, Dangerous Drugs, Rape, Battery, Assault, Wrongful Imprisonment in regards to immigration laws, Police Act and Rights of a detainee pursuant to the Federal Constitution, remand proceedings, bail application
2. Civil Litigation which includes Motor insurance claims, industrial relations involving wrongful dismissal, constructive dismissal etc, medical negligence, franchise litigation, intellectual property litigation, debt recovery breach of contract and recovery of debts action, divorce and matrimonial proceedings.
3. Non-litigatious matters include will and last testament drafting, corporate and commercial contract drafting such as Sales & Purchase of Business.
LIST OF TRAININGS CONDUCTED FOR CORPORATE CLIENTS
- Commercial Contracts Drafting and Negotiation
- Review & Minimise Risk; Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Effective Contract Negotiations
- Compliance Anti Bribery and Anti Corruption
- Debt Recovery & Legal Process
Other professional trainers
To contact our speakers for any speaking, training and consultancy engagements, :
please contact us at +603 8074 9056 | Mobile +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2735 123 or email: info@iTrainingExpert.com
"I feel eager to enhance and refresh my knowledge. After the training, I am more informed of the needs to be improved in drafting the contracts. The Trainer is knowledgeable and hands-on in delivering the training_Azman- Senior Manager Legal Malakoff Corporation Berhad
" After attending the training, I felt that I had sufficient knowledge to apply at my workplace. The trainer has vast knowledge and experience in this field." Sham - Head of Engineering
"I had so many questions and doubt in my head before attending the class. The trainer, Mr Moorthi is experienced and provided clear explanations with examples that helped me understand the topic clearly"_ Ramanathan Sinniah-Asst Legal Manager Cenergi SEA
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 1790.00 per pax|
|USD 520.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1290.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1190.00 per pax|
|USD 350.00 per pax|
1. Online Payment by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.