‘This agenda of sustainability and corporate responsibility is not only central to business strategy but will increasingly become a critical driver of business growth. I believe that how well and how quickly businesses respond to this agenda will determine which companies succeed and which will fail.’
- Patrick Cescau, CEO of Unilever
Through an interactive and practical approach this program will provide the participants with the information, tools, and experiential activities to strengthen their existing business skills and develop new skills so that they can become key contributors to the sustainability of their organisation.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Gain a realistic picture of your company’s position, market, and potential.
- Find Efficiencies.
- Identify Opportunities.
- Develop a working knowledge of financial statements.
- Examine the external environment and understand how customer and business changes affect your company’s ability to succeed.
- Analyse where your business stands in relation to your key competitors and what the future will look like.
- Measure the performance of your business using standards that are highly correlated with value creation.
- Integrate your competitive analysis and financial metrics to improve your business decision making.
Who Must Attend
- Chief Executive Officers.
- Chief Operations Officers.
- Chief Financial Officers.
- Senior-mid level Management Personnel.
- What is Business Sustainability?
- The Key Skills / Competencies Needed
- Importance of Business Sustainability
- What is Your Organisation’s Sustainability Agenda?
The Sustainability Mind-set
- Creation of Long term Shareholder Value
- Industry – Growing, Changing or Dying
- Core Business Strategies
- Collaborative Efforts from all Stakeholders
- What is your Competitive Advantage?
To Read and Understand:
- Income Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Financial Ratios
- Understanding the Big Picture.
- Understanding Strategy.
- Phases of Strategic Management Planning.
- Benefits of Strategic Management.
Internal & External Environment Analysis
- Definition of a SWOT Analysis.
- How to do a SWOT Analysis on your Business.
- Translating SWOT Issues into Actions.
Risk Management Techniques
- Continuous Assessment.
- Knowing When to Pull the Trigger or Plug.
- Internal as well as External Factors.
- Making Adjustments as well as Corrections.
How to measure
Manage strategy execution through financial dashboards and measure the right results using:
- Balanced Scorecard.
- Key Performance Indicators.
Lectures, Group Discussions & Exercises, Case Studies.
Chartered Accountant (CA) of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants
Fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants (FCCA), UK, Associate of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CGMA), UK
Certified trainer by Advanced Training (UK) Ltd
Certified HRD CORP trainer, Malaysia
Ms Suchitra Mahendraraj is professionally qualified accountant. She is a Finance consultant turned trainer. Working as a consultant in training for the past 16 years, she has contributed to the success of many projects and programmes.
She is a professionally qualified accountant. She is also a Fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants (FCCA), UK, an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CGMA), UK, and Chartered Accountant (CA) of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants.
During her working career, she has been involved in areas such as business advisory, audit, human resources, finance and administration and training. She has wide and extensive knowledge in various industries.
Suchitra’s training style is refreshing and energetic, relaxing her audiences whilst inspiring them to take action. She is a lively, energetic & engaging facilitator who will compel you to think of your organisational and personal growth stirring creativity and motivation to act.
She approaches learning from an integrated perspective, dedicates herself to helping organisations manage the human side of change in ways that produce powerful, positive and sustainable results.
She has personally trained many organisations ranging from SMIs to large MNCs covering areas ranging from Finance and Finance related, Leadership, Professional Development and Teambuilding.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 8,950.00 per pax|
|USD 2,600.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 6,450.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 5,950.00 per pax|
|USD 1,750.00 per pax|
1. Online Payment by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.