By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- - Direct customer encounters more positive, productive, and profitable
- - Discover innovative ways to cope with client demands and complaints
- - Utilize strategies that can help develop a rapport with all types of "prickly personalities."
- - Resolve complaints quickly — and to everyone's satisfaction
- Repair soured relationships with customers who otherwise would have been lost forever
Here are just some personal and professional rewards you could earn from just being able to have such of exceptional customer service on the telephone.
Don't just listen to complaints, but learn from them … and prevent future problems while solving current ones!
Who Must Attend
- Customer Service Executives
- Customer Service Team Leaders
- Internal customer service trainers
- Front desk and Front office assistants and supervisors
- Receptionists and Secretaries
Module 1: Telephone Etiquette Essentials
Module 2: Active Listening vs Not Listening
Module 3: Articulate Speaking on The Phone
Module 4: Understanding Customer Expectations from their Perspectives
Module 5: Powerful Probing Skills – Asking the right questions that customers feel that you care!
Module 6: Dealing with difficult and angry callers
Module 7: Developing Two-Way Win-Win Communication
Module 8: Writing apologetic email with the correct structure and tone.
Interactive input, case study presentation, group discussion and role play.