What is so special about this course that you want to attend?
Learn to solve problems and generate ideas in true “think out of the box” manner – even for those who think they were not born as creative persons.
Learning to Think More 'Intelligently', Competently and Confidently
“It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”
Today’s more and more outstanding organisations acknowlege that critical thinking and creative solution to problems are key success factors to the business. You are paid according to the capacity of 'problems' you can solve for your clients. Thus, having the ability to thinking in a variety of styles and think of creative solutions determines your value in the market.
Because we ourselves are excellent problem solvers, we can help.
In this Critical, Creative Thinking course, you sharpen your skills as a critical thinker and problem solver. You learn to leverage your personal thinking preferences using tools and techniques based latest thinking. Successful organizations recognize that critical thinking and creative solutions to problems significantly enhance business potential.
At the successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the importance of analytical and creative thinking in the bank sector.
- Develop critical thinking skills to evaluate complex problems and identify viable solutions.
- Enhance data analysis techniques to make informed decisions.
- Foster creativity and innovation to identify new opportunities for business growth.
- Improve problem-solving and decision-making abilities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Who Must Attend
Groups of Professionals, Managers including Engineers and Technical Personnel who want breakthrough in their creativity, critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
Day 1: 900am - 5.00pm
Module 1: Introduction to Analytical and Creative Thinking
- The Importance of Analytical and Creative Thinking.
- Overview of Training Objectives and Expectations
Module 2: Belief Systems
- The Influence of Belief Systems on Creative Thinking
- Conditioning of the Mind
- Identifying Filters that Block Analytical and Creative Thinking Skills
- Strategies for Filter Removal
Module 3: Critical Thinking Skills
- Understading the Components of Critical Thinking
- Acquiring a Questioning Mindset
- Techniques for Problem Analysis and Root Cause Identification
Module 4: Case Study
- Application of Critical Thinking Skills
- Brainstorming Session on Case Studies
- Identification of Key Issues, Evaluation of Alternatives, and Informed Decision-Making
- Presentation of Findings
Day 2:900am - 5.00pm
Module 5: Creative Thinking and Innovation
- Understanding the Principles of Creative Thinking
- Methods for Generating Innovative Ideas and Solutions
- Overcoming Creativity Barriers
Module 6: Thinking Without The Box (TWTB) Approach
- Introduction to the Thinking Without the Box Methodology
- Cultivating the Right Mindset for TWTB
- Application of TWTB to Problem-Solving
Module 7: Group Activities and Exercises
- Collaborative Problem-Solving Exercises to Apply Critical and Creative Thinking Skills
- Brainstorming Sessions for Idea Generation and Evaluation
- Simulated Scenarios for Practicing Decision-Making in a Dynamic Environment
Module 8: Action Planning and Conclusion
- Action Plans for Implementing Analytical and Creative Thinking Skills in Daily Work
- Recap of Key Concepts and Takeaways from the Training
- Question and Answer Session and Concluding Remarks
Activities to Cover During the Training:
- Interactive discussions and presentations
- Group exercises and case study analysis
- Hands-on data analysis exercises using relevant tools
- Brainstorming sessions for idea generation
- Role-playing simulations for decision-making in challenging situations
- Individual and group feedback sessions for continuous improvement
Certified Behavioral & Career Consultant (The Institute Of Motivational Living, Inc. USA, Certified Trainer For DISC Insightstm Personality System, Learningkeystm, Careerkeystm)
Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (Nlp) Practitioner
Dermatoglyphics – DNA Profile; Scientific Study Of Finger-Print Analysis
Certified Neuro Action Practitioner
Certified PSMB/HRDF Trainer
RON LEONG passion is to help organizations and individuals uncover their strengths, natural preferences in areas of learning and thinking, motivations and interests, and assist them in career decisions and planning. He uses various evidenced-based and reliable systems "DISC InsightsTM Personality System, LearningKeysTM, CareerKeysTM, Dermatoglyphics, and Neuro Action Technology. He founded “RON.1hundred – Life Transformation Program” and “From Employee’s Mindset to Entrepreneur’s Mindset” workshop.
He is a registered trainer (TTT/1253) with the Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB) or better known as HRDF. He has formal education in Business Administration, Interactive & Counseling Psychology as well as Hotel & Catering Management. He has also completed his Master in Business Administration (MBA) from the Swiss Management Forum. He is a member of the Toastmasters International since 1998.
Ron has over 30 years of work experience, of which, more than 15 years is in a managerial position. He started his career in the hotel industry, started as a part-time waiter and left the industry when he was Food & Beverage Manager in a resort in Port Dickson. He decided to make a change of his career to sales after almost 10 years in hotel industry. Though a rookie in sales, he broke the company sales record at the end of his second month. He continue to break even more sales record after that. Due to this, he was promoted to Marketing Manager in the Panasonic Office Automation company where he managed a group of sales personnel to market new products from 1996 to 1999. He also was in pharmaceutical industry where he market pharmaceutical products to hospitals and clinics in the entire Pahang and part of Klang Valley.
Ron then spent two years as a freelance trainer before joining Evios (M) Sdn Bhd, a security alarm company as its Operation Manager, where he manages the company of over 30 employees. He displayed excellent leadership qualities in his position that often required him to solve matters of employee work performance and grievances, as well as overcome other challenges which arose from a change in the management team.
Due to his interest in training, Ron moved to Asia-Pacific Strategic Centre Sdn Bhd in 2004, an academic institution where he managed the centre and conducted training. His capability as a leader and trainer was so well-regarded that he was asked to head a new training centre in another educational institution in 2007. Since then, he has been the Corporate Training Manager for Knowledge Genius Sdn Bhd which has 8 other branches all over Malaysia. His task includes leading the training division, assisting all the centres in marketing the training products, implementing new training products, conducting product training for all the centres and liaising with the HRDF office. He is also as a part-time lecturer for a Business and Hotel school in his company. Subsequently, he left the company to be a freelance trainer.
Today, Ron is renowned trainer, speaker & coach in the areas of individuals and organizations behavioural. He uncovers individual potential talent, strength and weaknesses and guides them to be great leaders in their organization. He also has a very wide experience in providing organizations in the knowledge of behavioural change in business and ways to innovate to ensure their organization stay relevant and provide his expertise in closing the generation gap. His current signature program help organization focuses on practical solutions in dealing with the challenges we faced today in this disruptive and volatile world.
Some of his clients were (inexhaustible)
A Famosa Resort, AEG GROUP (AIA Agency), AEON, Agro Bank, Alamanda Putrajaya Shopping Centre, Asia Brands, APM Seatings, Atom Corporation, B. Braun, Bank Islam, BASF Petronas, Batang Ai Longhouse Resort managed by Hilton, Bolton Properties, British American Tobacco, Bukit Kiara Properties, Charoen Pokphand, Cheme Advance, Christian Dior, Clara International, Clearwater Group, Columbia Asia, Commerz Trade Services, Continental Tyres, CTOS, Denso Corporation, DHL, Doka Formwork Malaysia, Ekspres Rail Link (ERL), Esquel Group, Etah Sdn Bhd, Favell Favco, Fella Design, Finisar, Green Packet, Groupon, Hicom Automobiles Manufacturing Malaysia, Hilton Kuching, Hitachi Electronics, Honda Malaysia, Hotel Granada Johor Bahru, HSBC, HSC Medical Centre, IMU Healthcare, Infineon, Japanese Tobacco International (JTI), Jimah Energy Ventures, Johor Port, Julie’s Biscuits, Kayaku Safety System, Kencana Petroleum Bhd, Kinohimitsu, Kuu Van Cha, Legoland, Malaysia Common Law Journal, Malaysia Newsprint Industries, Manjaku, Mazda Malaysia, Menta Construction, MERCER, Mesra Mall Terengganu, Mighty Bakery Sdn Bhd, Mimos Bhd, Malaysia Marine And Heavy Engineering Holdings Berhad, Mulpha International, Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission, Mazda, Media Prima Berhad, Minority Shareholder’s Watchdog Group, Multimedia University, MYOB Asia, New Straits Times Press, Nissan, NXP Semiconductors, Old Town White Coffee, Panasonic Electronics, Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Bhd, Perbadanan Nasional Berhad (PNS), Perodua, PEPS-JV, Petronas, Prince Hotel & Residence KL, Portescap, Public Mutual Berhad, Regent Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Rentokil Malaysia, Res Malaysia Sdn Bhd, Royal Bank of Scotland, S & O Electronics, Saint-Gobain Malaysia, Samsung Electronics, San Francisco Coffee, Secret Recipe, Senai Desaru Expressway Berhad, Shell, Sheraton Hotel, Sime Darby Group of companies, Sinclair Knight Merc, Skynet, Sony Malaysia, Southern Acids, Star Publication, Sunway University, Suria KLCC Shopping Centre, Sweet Tape, Tateyama Kagaku Electronics, Taylors’ University, TDM Berhad, Tenaga Nasional Berhad, Texas Intruments, Tigges, Toshiba Electronics, Toyota, UOB Bank, Verns Holding, WSM Medic, Yamaha Electronics, YWCA and most of the public universities.
Ron’s areas of expertise include:
- A comprehensive and detailed analysis of an individual
- An in-depth understanding of different human behaviour
- The characteristics of various generations in the workforce
- Business behavioural change over the years
- The used of Behavioural-based Interview technique to get the right manpower
- The right communication tool for different generations
- Emotional drive to motivate different individuals
- Helping individuals to be successful entrepreneurs
- Bringing out the inner talent in every individuals through his simple to
Understand and simple to apply coaching program
For training and advisory services, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at +603 8082 3707 | +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,990.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,590.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,490.00 per pax|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive an Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123