Our Workplace Entrepreneurial Skills Development Program has been designed to provide proven skills, tools and techniques needed to adapt to workplace challenges.
The course includes a broad series of lessons and activities that offer a variety of modalities for peak delegate engagement and content retention.
Modules contain a series of lessons that include introduction to the significance of workplace entrepreneurial skills, practicalities involved, and repeated opportunities to practice that content. Along with individual / group exercises and a final assessment and Group Activity.
At the end of this five day program, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the strategic role of Entrepreneurial Skills for personal and organizational excellence.
- Understand the key concepts of Workplace Entrepreneurship.
- Analyze business environment to identify the opportunities & threats.
- Specify the basic KPIs of entrepreneurial activity.
- Develop personal creativity and entrepreneurial initiative
Who Must Attend
- Operations Managers, Productions Managers
- Plant Managers, Planning Managers,
- Project Managers, Quality Managers
- Finance Managers, Corporate Services Managers
- HR Managers, Industrial Relations Managers
- Compliance Managers, Internal Auditors
- Procurement and Supply Chain Managers
- Business Development Managers, Field Managers
- ERM (Enterprise Risk Management) Professionals
This course provides a very enriching learning experience to the participants and encourages them to actively participate in the proceedings. The 2-way communication principle is adopted whereby the delegates learn from the industry experience of the Trainer and at the same time are given opportunity to express their views and ideas. Depending on the expertise and capability of participants they would even be encouraged to present the learning during the course by themselves with a view to optimize the retention of the knowledge shared by the Trainer.
The instructional format capitalizes on a careful balance of formal lectures by the Trainer and individual/ group exercises/ workshops. The Program will use following learning methods/ techniques:
• PowerPoint presentations and Lectures
• Daily Quizzes to determine the retention of knowledge and encourage attentiveness
• Exercises/ workshops/ Case studies to develop understanding of the topics
• Delegates will be encouraged to take active part in discussions & express views.
Muhammad Salim Jandula is a Professional Development Trainer/ Speaker and a seasoned Oil and Gas Professional. He has demonstrated Safety Leadership, Training & Development, Mentoring and Communication Skills during his 30 years Operational and Training experience in Energy/ Oil & Gas and Manufacturing sectors. Apart from imparting Training, he has held Practical Leadership Roles in Plant Operations, Joint Ventures, Field Management and Procurement & Logistics.
A Professional Mechanical Engineer with Masters from USA and an MBA, Jandula has collaborated/ worked with Global Players/ Multinationals like Eni, OMV, MOL, PGNig, PPL (Formerly Burma Oil Company UK), and Al-Futaim UAE etc. A partial list of delegates in his previous programs/ conferences include companies such as:
- Petronas Malaysia
- GENCO Malawi
- SABIC Saudi Arabia
- ENGEN South Africa
- MITADER Mozambique
- EGAT- Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand
- IRPC Clean Power Company Limited Thailand
- ENH Mozambique
- NNPC Group Nigeria
Jandula has attended international professional development programs from Stanford University, USA, Crown Agents, UK and JCCP, Japan. He has also served as Conference Chairman and Speaker and delivered keynote addresses at the Global Conferences held in Vienna, Berlin, London, Riyadh and Abu Dhabi. Among his participants, Jandula is known for his pleasing personality, applicable tools and interactive style of presentation.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 5,370.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 3,870.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 3,570.00 per pax|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive a Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123